SALE OF A COMPANY
Every company sale is a special individual project. Due to the personal ties involved, this especially applies to small and medium-sized enterprises. We provide advice on succession planning, buyouts, carve-outs and other M&A transactions and offer comprehensive support and assistance during the transaction process. We cover all relevant steps from the structured preparation of the sale to the closing of the transaction.
Approximately two-thirds of all German companies are medium-sized and owner-managed family businesses. In order to maintain your company's value and crown your life's work, it is important to have a suitable succession plan for the change in generation. A solution cannot always found within the family. Early recognition and design of possible solutions are of crucial importance. To support our clients, we structure the entire sales process and are always available as a competent contact partner.
THE SALES PROCESS
We start by analysing the current situation, thereby obtaining a feeling for possible sales prices and useful arguments.
Within the scope of a multi-stage, controlled bidding process we approach the "right" investors. At the same time, we assign utmost priority to the anonymity of the company and protection of sensitive data bearing relevance to competition. The company's identity or general data are only disclosed to prospective buyers subject to confidentiality agreements stipulating liability. Sensitive data having relevance to competition may only be disclosed to the final buyer at the end of the process and in compliance with anti-trust regulations.
Our investor management ensures that we achieve the maximum purchase price for your company.
We manage and support the sales process throughout all phases:
- Presentation of the investment opportunity to a selected group of strategic investors and financial investors
- Early assessment of investors' purchase intentions by means of an intensive, continuous dialogue; targeted development of the investor's understanding of the company while securing the required resources from the respective investor
- High level of competence in the implementation of M&A processes in transitional situations
- Exploitation of further potential for international expansion
- Network to drive consolidation opportunities in the industry