The protection of your personal data is important to us, also on the occasion of your visit to our homepage. Your data will be protected in accordance with the statutory provisions.
In addition to the duty of confidentiality resulting from the mandate and mandate relationships, CVM Capital Value Management GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as "CVM") attaches great importance to data protection. This is done in order to not only fulfill legal obligations with regard to trust, discretion and quality assurance, but also to set a good example to clients, customers, interested parties and employees. Therefore, CVM is committed to pursuing data protection and achieving the best results with the help of an in-house data protection officer.
Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used, as well as the legal information requirements regarding data processing in the client relationship:
1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by the following responsible parties:
CVM Capital Value Management GmbH
Phone: 0231 / 8417470
Fax: 0231 / 84174770
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVM's company data protection officer can be contacted at CVM Capital Value Management GmbH, Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 29, 44227 Dortmund, Germany, at the address of Mr. Claus Keller, or at email@example.com and +49 0231 / 8417470, or by fax at 0231 / 84174770.
2. data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
3. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. disclosure of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, our order processors receive your personal data for processing in accordance with instructions, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the order. Our order processors do not have their own right to use your data.
5. data security
When you visit CVM websites, CVM uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, CVM will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual web page is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
CVM also uses appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. The security measures are continuously developed in accordance with technological developments.
6. third countries
We transmit data to third countries exclusively in accordance with the legal regulations.
The permissibility of data transfer to third countries is governed by Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO. If we transfer your data to a third country, you will be informed about this in the special data protection information on the respective processing process, stating the respective legal regulation.
Specific privacy information for the data processing operations on the website
1. when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is the operation of our website and the associated presentation of our company.
Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the stated purposes, at the latest after 6 months.
2. when using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and your name so that we know from whom the request originates and to be able to answer it. The other information can be provided voluntarily. We use your name to be able to address you in our reply. We use your address, if necessary, to assign your request or to respond to your request, if this is necessary. If you provide your telephone number, we will call you back to answer your question, if this is necessary.
When you fill out the contact form, we process the personal data you provide only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry and/or for initiating, establishing, amending and defining the content of any contractual relationships, unless
- we have explicitly informed you of further purposes and you have consented to such use,
- the processing is carried out for a purpose directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data were collected,
- the processing is carried out in response to a legal obligation or official or judicial order, or
- to establish or protect legal claims or to defend against unlawful activities.
We will not sell or market your personal data to third parties or pass it on for any other reason.
By sending your message, you agree that we may process the data you have provided for the purpose of processing your request and/or for the initiation, establishment, amendment and content of any contractual relationships. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent or for the initiation or fulfillment of contractual relationships according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request and will only be stored for the duration of legal retention periods.
3. during applications and the application process
It is particularly important to CVM to ensure the highest possible protection of your personal data. All personal data collected and processed as part of an application at CVM is protected against unauthorized access and manipulation by technical and organizational measures. Your data will only be collected for the purpose of processing the application procedure and filling positions at CVM.
We require your personal data in the application documents in order to consider you as an applicant in the application process and to check whether you can be considered as an employee of our company. If you provide information that goes beyond this required information, you provide it to us voluntarily and declare your consent to the processing.
The legal bases for the processing are thus Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a and b DSGVO. The revocation of consent is possible at any time. You can send your revocation at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
After the end of the application process, we store your documents for a further 6 months for evidence purposes.
For a possible conclusion of a contract, it is necessary that you provide us with your personal data in the application documents. Otherwise, we will not be able to consider you in the application process.
4. contact information of interested parties and customers
In the course of the business initiation phase and during the business relationship, in particular through personal, telephone or written contacts, we collect and store your master data as well as any other data required for the execution and processing of the contract. Data processing is carried out for as long as it is necessary to achieve the contractual purpose, in principle for as long as the business relationship exists. After termination of the business relationship and expiry of the retention periods and the absence of legitimate interests, their data will be deleted. The legal basis for data processing in the business initiation phase and during the business relationship is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1lit. b DSGVO.
5. cookies, analytics tools, plugins and other third party elements
a) Required first party cookies
The use of our required first-party cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you. Thus, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
This data is deleted after 6 months at the latest.
We process their data based on our legitimate interest in the external presentation of our company via the website you accessed and to promote user-friendliness. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept these cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before such a cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in the website not being displayed correctly or you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
b) Third-party cookies, plugins and other third-party elements
With the third-party cookies, plugins or other third-party elements that are used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website.
(1) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimization of the CVM websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website such as.
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
(2) Integration of Google Maps
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider of the map service is Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; hereinafter "Google").
The integration of this plug-in by CVM takes place by way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to the website as best as possible. This means that your personal data (in particular your IP address) is not already transmitted to Google when you call up the website. Rather, the embedded map must first be activated by a click. With this click, consent is given for the map to be loaded with the CVM company location and thus for data to be transmitted to Google.
The given consents can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. To do this, the settings must be changed via the corresponding button under the map. Failure to grant or revocation of consent may result in the cards not being displayed.
As a rule, the information is transmitted to a Google server in a non-anonymized form and stored there.